- Initial consultation for rehabilitation including treatment plans, goal setting and full report.
- Treatment sessions for rehabilitation varied programs depending on outcome of assessment.
- Equipment assessment and advice.
- Wheelchair assessments and liaison with mobility services.
- Risk assessments (individual, group, manual handling, environmental, activities of daily living) to ensure people remain safe within their chosen environment.
- Assessments within care homes for individual residents
- Individual activity schedules.
- Life history work
- Support and advice to care home managers on care planning for new residents.
- Care home assessments using the 'Living well through activity in care homes' toolkit, in line with CQC requirements
- Group facilitation training
- On-call service available
- Falls Assessments (in care homes, in people's homes)
- Developing activity policies
- Hierarchic Dementia Scale (HDS-R)
Our fees are based on an hourly rate of £60.00 for each service.
A retainer fee is also available on request. This will be assessed on an individual needs basis.
Professional, Helpful & Patient!
To Whom It May Concern,
This testimonial is to confirm that Miss Hedges and Ms Park have been attending Littlebourne House for almost two years in the capacity of Occupational Therapists. They attend the home once a week with a continuing assessment of all our residents and advise the home on equipment and aids to help residents maintain independence for as long as possible.