- Initial consultation for rehabilitation including treatment plans, goal setting and full report.
- Treatment sessions for rehabilitation varied programs depending on outcome of assessment.
- Equipment assessment and advice.
- Home assessment including advice on minor adaptations and equipment advice.
- Risk assessments (individual, group, manual handling, environmental, activities of daily living) to ensure people remain safe within their chosen environment.
- Assessments within care homes for individual residents.
- Individual activity schedules.
- Life history work.
- Individual assessments using the HDS-1R (Hierarchic dementia scale revised) assessment tool. Building individualised care plans for all stages of dementia.
- Admission avoidance assessments for GP practices. (falls, risk, activities of daily living, equipment advice, assessment and provision)
- On-call service available
- Falls Assessments (in care homes, in people's homes)
Our fees are based on an hourly rate of £60.00 for each service.
A retainer fee is also available on request. This will be assessed on an individual needs basis.