- Initial consultation for rehabilitation including treatment plans, goal setting and full report.
- Treatment sessions for rehabilitation varied programs depending on outcome of assessment.
- Equipment assessment and advice.
- Wheelchair assessments and liaison with mobility services.
- Home assessment including advice on minor adaptations and equipment advice.
- Report writing to support housing requirements and re-housing to include assessment.
- Risk assessments (individual, group, manual handling, environmental, activities of daily living) to ensure people remain safe within their chosen environment.
- Individual activity schedules.
- Admission avoidance assessments for GP practices. (falls, risk, activities of daily living, equipment advice, assessment and provision)
- On-call service available
- Falls Assessments (in care homes, in people's homes)
- Seating & Posture Assessments
- Mobility Scooter Assessments
- Moving & Handling Assessments
Our fees are based on an hourly rate of £60.00 for each service.
A retainer fee is also available on request. This will be assessed on an individual needs basis.
Understanding, Useful & Kind
We were really grateful for Activ-OT's informative and useful recommendations. Donna was really understanding, realistic in her suggestions and, above all, kind. We would definitely recommend them to anyone needing occupational therapy services for an elderly friend or relative.
- Brigitte Barlow, Sandwich